Average Temperatures in Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
- The annual mean temperature in Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia is hot at 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 1.3 °C (2.3°F) which is an extremely low range.
- April is the hottest month (hot) with a mean temperature of 27.7 degrees Celsius (81.86 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (October) is hot having an average temperature of 26.4 degrees Celsius (79.52 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Penang/ Bayan Lepas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Penang/ Bayan Lepas Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Penang/ Bayan Lepas
- Chumphon, Thailand - 590.1 kms (366.7 miles) NNW
- Ranong, Thailand - 551.6 kms (342.8 miles) NNW
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 551.1 kms (342.4 miles) NNW
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 443.7 kms (275.7 miles) NNW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 362.5 kms (225.3 miles) N
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 382.8 kms (237.9 miles) NW
- Phuket, Thailand - 353.6 kms (219.7 miles) NW
- Trang, Thailand - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) NNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 260.7 kms (162 miles) SW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 212.6 kms (132.1 miles) N
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) NE
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 243 kms (151 miles) ENE
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 311.9 kms (193.8 miles) E
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) ESE
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 281.4 kms (174.9 miles) SSE
- Mersing, Malaysia - 506.9 kms (315 miles) SE
- Malacca, Malaysia - 402.7 kms (250.3 miles) SSE
- Singapore, Singapore - 601.2 kms (373.6 miles) SE
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 693.2 kms (430.8 miles) S