| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Penang/ Bayan Lepas in January is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 68.7mm (2.7in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Penang/ Bayan Lepas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Penang/ Bayan Lepas:
- Chumphon, Thailand - 590.1 kms (366.7 miles) NNW
- Ranong, Thailand - 551.6 kms (342.8 miles) NNW
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 551.1 kms (342.4 miles) NNW
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 443.7 kms (275.7 miles) NNW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 362.5 kms (225.3 miles) N
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 382.8 kms (237.9 miles) NW
- Phuket, Thailand - 353.6 kms (219.7 miles) NW
- Trang, Thailand - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) NNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 260.7 kms (162 miles) SW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 212.6 kms (132.1 miles) N
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) NE
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 243 kms (151 miles) ENE
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 311.9 kms (193.8 miles) E
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) ESE
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 281.4 kms (174.9 miles) SSE
- Mersing, Malaysia - 506.9 kms (315 miles) SE
- Malacca, Malaysia - 402.7 kms (250.3 miles) SSE
- Singapore, Singapore - 601.2 kms (373.6 miles) SE
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 693.2 kms (430.8 miles) S